As part of Thorne Widgery, Bridge3 provides services in respect of practice management software, best practice guidelines and support utilising the Xero Cloud Accounting software that is used and developed within Thorne Widgery. The combined resources of Thorne Widgery and Bridge3 resulted in us being awarded Xero Small Practice Innovation of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards in 2018.
Working for Bridge 3 and Thorne Widgery is exciting and challenging and we are about to enter a new dynamic phase within our business meaning we are expanding our teams and looking for individuals who are seeking the opportunity to develop relationships with existing and new clients and to help shape the future of our business.
This new role is the chance to join a forward-thinking and progressive business, delivering excellence in results and building long-term relationships.
This is a new role and definitely not a data input role. It would suit an individual who may have studied AAT or has Accounting knowledge but thrives on researching and producing data analysis and manipulating large volumes of data.
The role will include but not be restricted to:
- Organising, managing, enriching and manipulating large data sets both for internal use as well as for clients
- Analyse data and create meaningful reports based on your analysis
- Client interaction may be required
- Exporting client data, analysing it and reporting issues/anomalies
- Data sweeps and cleansing of data to enable new implementations
- Self starter
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Fast learner
- Problem solver
- Remain calm under pressure
- Superb analytical skills
- Ability to digest large data sets
- Advanced IT skills
- Strong excel skills – including advanced formula knowledge
- Desirable – Power Bi
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of merging, linking and manipulating data sets.
- Commercially aware
Training will be provided in our processes and systems.
Please apply with your CV, covering letter as to why you are applying for this role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role will be based in the Thorne Widgery office in Hereford and offers a competitive salary (dependent on level and experience) and workplace pension, there is potential for flexible working, taking part in team-wide events, and free on-site parking.