Xero is the UK’s leading online accounting software solution and is already trusted by the majority of our accountancy clients offering a range of benefits including:
- The creation of real-time financial reports – all the information you need is to hand when you need it
- Set up of automated bank feeds for effortless bank reconciliation
- Easy creation of invoices, record expenses and track cash flow online
- Is not specific to your office computer, giving easy access to your accounts on your desktop, smart phone or tablet
- Electronically stores corresponding paperwork with transactions e.g. a HP agreement with a purchase
- Provides multi-user access, making it easy to collaborate online with your team and accountant
- Runs entirely online – so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically
- Reduces upfront business costs – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues – instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider
At Bridge3, we are proud to be certified gold partners of Xero, enabling us to harness the benefits and expand upon it.
We are also certified IT Premium Set-up Partners for Xero Practice Manager and Workflow Max.
This means that we are accredited by Xero and as such can:
- Set everything up for you
- Tailor XPM and WFM to your business needs
- Train your staff
- Speed up implementation
- Help you get the most out of Xero and Bridge3 software
As certified partners we are here to support you every step of the way with phone support and in-person visits.