Working with our accountancy clients, it was quickly apparent that many of the applications offered by Xero Practice Manager were, in turn, also extremely useful for their clients in other professional services sectors.
Working with Xero as implementation partners, we are able to offer Workflow Max (WFM) – an online job management software solution.
Here are just ten reasons why WFM is the best job management software for accountants:
- Everything you need in one integrated system – leads, quotes, timesheets, documents, budgets and invoicing – all in one easy dashboard
- Powerful reporting – gives invaluable business insights to drive profit and growth
- Flexibility – integrates easily with other software products and has great add ons including Xero, Zendesk, Box and iPayroll
- Reduced admin time – allowing you to focus on projects and client needs
- Seamless data flow for effortless administration – at the touch of a button you can convert a quote into an active project, then a completed project into an invoice
- Xero accounting integration – allows for simple and efficient invoicing of jobs, leading to improved credit control, business analysis etc.
- Easy payroll – no more Excel – employees can input their own time against jobs. Your firm can keep track of that time against quotes and export data to payroll software systems
- Online invoicing – businesses can easily generate an invoice using data from WFM and instantly send to their customers
- Greater project visibility – with all the job information in one place, it’s easy to obtain a complete picture of project status and team capacity
- Clarity of data and access to all those who need to see it